How they work.
We offer Clear Flo®, Clear Flo Plus® and UltroWater 35® reverse osmosis (RO) drinking water systems. These systems employ a multi-stage filtration process that reduces impurities and certain contaminants from your water.
The RO filtration process:
- The manifold system directs the water through a sediment carbon pre-filter, ensuring chlorine-free and particle-free water in the first step of the filtration process.
- Water is then directed through the membrane – the heart of the system. The membrane acts as a filter to trap and isolate contaminants, substantially reducing dissolved solids invisible to the naked eye.
- From the membrane, water is channeled through the carbon post filter as a secondary filtration process. Contaminants that slip past the membrane are removed and absorbed. The water is then stored in the pressure tank for on-demand use.
- This highly pure water, however, can pick up tastes and odors from any holding tank. Therefore, when drawn to the tap, the water is run through one last carbon filtration process. This assures you of the highest quality drinking water.
- Our ClearFlo Plus model comes with a built-in booster pump that helps to maintain the system’s maximum feed rate production and performance ratings.